Sonic Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invasion! (open)

4 posters

Go down

Invasion! (open) Empty Invasion! (open)

Post  pikazard Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Kyle walked through the streets of station square, he was still looking for a new life, his grey quills flowing in the wind. He squated, started to spin and took of, this used to be a unique attack among the hedgehogs but not anymore, and every hedgehog could use it. Oh well, it was still pretty useful for travel and for that Kyle was thankful "*sigh* it`s getting late I better head ho-" he bounced right of the car he crashed into and shook his head "oww". He lept up and saw an army of hedgehogs, foxes and many other animals, all carrying weapons, all heading towards station square "Oh no you don`t!!!".

He ran towards a building, shifted his weight backwards, jumped and continued running up the side of the building. He reached the top and saw his usual route home but now his main weapon to protect station square: the cannon. He lept inside it and let it fire him towards the army. He landed in the remains of the tank he was aiming at and started taking on the army. As he dodged bullets that grazed him, he knew that there was no way he would do this even with Elizas help
pikazard
pikazard

Back to top Go down

Invasion! (open) Empty Re: Invasion! (open)

Post  Zero the Hedgehog Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:15 pm

The clouds floated by Station Square as one hedgehog stood on a nearby building. "I know that it's pointless to ask myself this... But why was I created?" Zero said to himself. He looked over all of Station Square and continued to wonder this even though he knew he would get no answers by doing so. After a while he noticed some animals with weapons and a single hedgehog rushing off to defend them. It was foolish to do this alone and while it was no problem to him Zero knew that sitting around while the city crashed to the ground wouldn't help him it all. A sigh escaped from his mouth as he decided to help the one hedgehog. Running down the building at a great speed he quickly flipped forward landing safely a few feet away from the upcoming battle. He prepared for battle quickly and then rushed off in the direction ready to fight.
Zero the Hedgehog
Zero the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero the Eagle Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Aero flew across Station Square, clutching the first of the chaos emeralds in his hand. The eagle looked downward, seeing a battle of sorts going on. Throughout the battle two individuals stood out to him. These two were both hedgehogs, one was green and the other was grey. Whatever the case they could be of some amusment to him. Teleporting downward he stood in front of one of the attacker's face. Aero took a few seconds to recover from the exhaustion using it brought him then proceeded to grab ahold of the attacker by the neck and toss him into a nearby wall. The attacker was a blue fox, nothing special about him. The next attacker proved to be more aggresive then the previous one, this one was a black echidna. Quickly the angered attacker sent a punch full of power his way however it was avoided by using chaos control to teleport behind him. The same was sent towards the eagle however it was caught in the eagle's hands as he teleported the echidna using chaos control once more into the nearby ocean. Exhausted the eagle procceded to teleport to the back and leaned aganist the nearby wall watching the two hedgehogs battle aganist the attackers.
Aero the Eagle
Aero the Eagle
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post  pikazard Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Eliza prowled the streets looking for Kyle, she sighed, secretely she had feelings for Kyle and was depressed that he didn`t seem to notice or return any feelings whatsoever, he just wanted to be friends. She heard sounds of battle and turned her head, seeing a large army of animals attacking 3 figures. She ran over and sent a ball of electricity at a group of echidnas and rabbits, they all collapsed and she lept in the air seeing Kyle, she called his name and he turned before getting hit by an albatross.

Kyle gasped for breath as the attack sent him flying, he stood up and heard the albatross say something about being a master of albatross karate If your a master then I`ve met alot of gods in my time he ran forward and sent a kick to the albatrosses head, a punch to it`s groin and a knee to it`s face. The albatross fell backwards and landed on a couple of his allys. Kyle turned around just in time to not see the albatross get back up.
pikazard
pikazard

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero the Hedgehog Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Just as Zero was about to attack an eagle had teleported forward taking out some animals already. No normal animal could do that, that was for sure. "It must be that gem, I can imagine what I can do with power like that." Zero thought to himself. A rabbit rushed forward only to be kicked back, however a nearby enichinda ran forward and punched him back. After getting up rather quickly he saw the enichinda coming for him once more. This time he caught his fist and threw him aside. He turned his focus to the eagle now. "Thanks for the help, but I'm afraid you have something that belongs to me." the hedgehog said looking at the jewel.
Zero the Hedgehog
Zero the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero the Eagle Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm

"The chaos emerald does not belong to you, it belongs to me. I could defeat you here and now but it looks like you have other problems." the eagle said pointing towards the animals with a smirk on his face.
Aero the Eagle
Aero the Eagle
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post  pikazard Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Kyle twirled around, kicked a white fox in the face, cartwheeled away from a green rabbit and came up with a punch to a bats face.

###

A grumpy looking black crow stormed across the command room of the airship that was currently hovering above the battle surrounded by a invisibility cloak. A black Echidna cautiosly approached the crow my lord, please calm down he said, calm down, CALM DOWN, WOULD YOU CALM DOWN IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE OF AN ARMY AND THEY WERE LOSING TO 4 WARRIORS!??!?!?!??!?!?!?! without awaiting a response he punched the echidna and sent him flying out of the ship. 2 other birds: a brown eagle and a grey vulture, walked in My lord, we will join the battle if you wish the eagle declared. The crow instantly calmed down and smiled Yes, go, I assume that brawl is already in the battlefield, assist him. The birds nodded, lept out of the hole in the wall from the echidna, they spread their wings and flew down to two enemys that looked intresting to them: the vulture flew to a fellow bird who was red, and the eagle flew towards one who radiated alot of chaos energy.

###

The albatross known as brawl stood up intresting, that hurt a little bit he lept in the air and landed on the back of the one who hurt him, who made the foolish decision of thinking that brawl was knocked out. He was just about to break the hedgehogs neck when something hit him in the chest he looked up and saw a girl, he studyed her carefully your an electromancer am I right? she looked shocked for a second and used that opportunity to ram her away.
pikazard
pikazard

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero the Hedgehog Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Zero although he did not want to admit it knew the eagle was right, even if he didn't care for anybody in this place known as Station Square there was still a chance the army could do some harm to him. Whatever the case it would be best to handle them first. Before he could say a word an eagle flew down towards him. At this time the hedgehog sent a kick towards the eagle's head and five punches towards his chest. Although he didn't know if the bird was apart of the attackers or if he was a citizen and meant no harm, it didn't matter to him.
Zero the Hedgehog
Zero the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero the Eagle Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Just as he was about to sit back and watch the eagle noticed a vulture flying towards him. "If you came to be beaten you feathery fool than you've come to the right person." the eagle said with a grin on his face. "Chaos control!" the eagle shouted teleporting behind him as he sent a punch forward towards breathing heavily. The attack was not very well executed and could easily be blocked, as the eagle didn't think the attack through this time around.
Aero the Eagle
Aero the Eagle
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post  pikazard Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:18 pm

As the eagle flew towards the hedehog he was impressed by the hedgehogs reflexes my, my, not a chatty one are we? General Soar, at your service. he said. He was unready for the kick to the head and was sent flying, but he was expecting the hedgehog to follow up so he was able to dodge the barrage of punches. He sent a kick to the hedgehogs head and flew into the air lets see if you can avoid this, he opened his beak wide and a burst of energy the size of an average mans fist came from it towards the hedgehog.

###

After seeing the eagle use chaos control the vulture smiled, he swung around in mid-air and deflected the punch, he knew how to combat someone using a chaos emerald and knew not to let the eagle touch him long enough to teleport. you obviously don`t know how to use the chaos emerald properly, otherwise this battle would be already over he said, he was lying though, he liked to toy with people Do you want to know what I do? He threw his cloak off revealing a skeleton concealed within before continueing Necromancy: the art of raising the dead. He fiddled with his hands, the skeleton violently shook before leaping at Aero. It sent 3 punches and a kick towards Aero, as the vulture started chanting in a unknown language.

###

Brawn ran towards Kyle and used his favourite technique in Bird martial arts: the penquin punch. He dived towards the hedgehog, moving through the air like a penquin underwater, pulled his fist back and swiftly sent them forward towards the hedgehogs head. The hedgehog was sent flying but the electromancer caught him and sent a bolt of lightning back at Brawn. Unable to dodge it Brawn took it full force but barely swayed, the electromancer cursed and got hit in the face by the swallow kick.
pikazard
pikazard

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero the Hedgehog Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:42 pm

"I'll talk when I please." Zero said. Not expecting a kick towards the head Zero was hit by it but used his fast reflexes to dodge the blast of energy coming from the eagle's beak by rolling to the ground leaving it to hit the ground which in turn caused a small crater to be formed. "Just pathetic, if that's the best you can do I'm sure a little girl's pet chao could kill you in a flash." Zero said taunting him. He than continued the taunt by yawning as if the eagle was putting him to sleep.
Zero the Hedgehog
Zero the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Aero the Eagle Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 pm

"What would you know about using a chaos emerald?" Aero asked with a slight laugh at the end. Now he teleported into the air and dove down beak first hoping to drive his beak into the bird, if not he would simply use chaos control to teleport back into place.
Aero the Eagle
Aero the Eagle
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post  pikazard Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:46 pm

(OOC: Umm Aero, you do realise that you were attacked right?)

Zero`s taunt worked very well, general soar was furious YOUR BORED BY ME ARE YOU!?! A CHAO CAN KILL ME CAN IT!?! I`LL SHOW YOU!!!! he flew higher, charged energy in his mouth and sending a huge burst of energy that would make a large explosion if sucssesful. How do you like that!?!

###

The vulture focused hard so he didn`t hear the question and didn`t focus on the attack that was sent towards him, but the skeleton lept to defend his master and took the attack head on. The skeleton crumbled to pieces finished, ughhh, I should of chosen a more sturdy skeleton he grinned before continuing no matter, I can now summon all of my skeletons at once. His hands glowed, he pressed them against the ground, a huge circle appeard on the ground and a small army of skeletons rose from the ground and stumbled towards Aero

###

Brawn lept above the hedgehogs fist and landed on his head, the weight bringing Kyle to his knees before getting hit by the punch that followed. The electromancer initiated the ultimate technique of electromancy: living conductor. A lightning bolt hit her, she grunted in pain and ran towards brawn, attempted to touch him but he dodged it, knowing what will happen.
pikazard
pikazard

Back to top Go down

Post  Drayeke3000 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:21 pm

OOC: Instead of making an intro thread i'll just join this one. It looks like it's dying! DRAYEKE TO THE RESCUE!!

IC:

Shade got back from traveling. She needed to train more before any fights and of course, she did so. Shade was casually walking into Station Square with a rather plain face. Her face expression changed when she saw the battle between all the different animals. Inside Shade felt pity for the people who had to go through this, but on the outside, she didn't show any emotion to clue someone into her thoughts.

" I leave for a month and this happens? I knew Station Square needed me." Shade praised to herself with a smirk. She stretched out her hands and her full suit wrapped around her body like a cocoon, keeping her identity sealed from most everyone.

Shade ran up the side of a building as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog would and made it safely on top. She looked out across the city and frowned under her mask, war was a horrible thing, mini or big, it shouldn't be here. She raised her arm and her glove began to glow. A purple energy bolt shot from it and hit a light post making it fall blocking off some animals. Shade smiled under her mask. She wasn't going to fight unless it was necessary, so right now she was going to make distractions and stop the war little by little.
Drayeke3000
Drayeke3000

Location : Over the woods and Through the river... wait that's not right?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down